International Travel Information
Are you attending DjangoCon US 2017 in Spokane, Washington, but you are not from US and need some travel information? Here are some things to consider when planning your trip.
- Visa Invitation Letter: If you need a visa invitation letter, please contact [email protected] to request one.
- Visa: Check the State Department’s website for information about US visas. You may be eligible for a visa waiver program (which is an online form—no embassy visit required) or you may need to apply for a visa at the US consulate in your country or neighbouring country.
- Valid Passport: A passport which will expire in a minimum of six months before the date of departure is highly recommended. However, your embassy will have more updated information on this.
- Accommodation: If you are staying in the conference hotel, book your room here. Our conference rate expires on July 11.
- Conference Tickets: Tickets are on sale! Our refund policy is listed at the bottom of the page.
- Money Conversion: Most places in the US will take major credit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard. You can withdraw local currency from your bank account using an ATM if you need cash while you are in the United States.
- Travel Paperwork: Print out copies of your visa letter, conference ticket, lodging reservation confirmation, return ticket, and the conference schedule. These documents can be helpful when going through US Customs and Border Protection.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Spokane in August!