5 Reasons to Submit a Tutorial Proposal to DjangoCon US
Our Call for Proposals (CFP) deadline is quickly approaching! You have until 11:59 PM on April 10 Anywhere on Earth to submit a talk or tutorial proposal. Tutorials don’t have to be specifically about Django, and since the conference isn’t until August, the content doesn’t need to be 100% fleshed out when you submit.
We’d like you to consider submitting a tutorial proposal for the following reasons:
- Due to the amount of preparation required, tutorials are compensated!
- You can co-teach with a friend or colleague (the fee will be split between the instructors)
- Teaching something to others will increase your own understanding of the subject
- You’ll be contributing to the Django community
- It will look very fancy on your resume
If you have any more questions about speaking at DjangoCon US, please check out our Speaker Resources page.